Come be a part of the Cocoa Fun Run / Walk on February 5, 2022! COURSE: The 5K Race Course is flat and begins and ends at the Carteret Community College, McGee building. TIME: The 5K run/walk will begin Saturday at 8:00 a.m. ENTRY FEE: $25.00 per individual /$45 for family (2 adults & 2 kids under 18 years)
- The entry includes 1 tee-shirt per individual and 1 per family
- Additional tee shirts are available $10 each
AWARDS: For the 5K, the first three overall and the first place in each age group:15 and under, 16-19,20-29,30-39,40-49,50-59,60-69 and 70 and over. All finishers receive time and place. Results will be posted on the Internet at carolinachocolatefestival.com. Post-race snacks are provided! SIGN-UP:
- Sign up online below
- Download an application and mail it in.
- Sign-up at the Chocolate Festival before the race.
- The pre-race sign up will be at the Crystal Coast Civic Center Friday between 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Race day registration and packet pick-up will begin Saturday at 7:00 a.m. at Carteret community college, McGee building.
QUESTIONS: call (252) 393-2011 DOWNLOAD: Cocoa 5k Fun Run / Walk Application and Info Pack
NO animals, skates, skateboards or bicycles are allowed in the event in the interest of safety. Wheelchairs and baby strollers are allowed and are encouraged to participate. I realize that running can be a hazardous activity, and I and my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns do hereby release the organizers, sponsors, all race personnel and volunteers, Crystal Coast Civic Center, Carteret Community College, The Carolina Chocolate Festival, the Town of Morehead City from responsibility for any damages suffered by me as result of my participation in the above events. I also attest that I am in sufficient physical condition to safely participate in the events on the day of the race and that I take full responsibility for my own safety during the events.